Photo

Per Audacia Ad Astra

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

sscace11

sscace11

Recruit

• 16 posts

Hello to all! So stoked for the full version to be released in 42 days! How excited is everyone else??

• Noles likes this

omegawpnx

omegawpnx

Recruit

• 20 posts

Welcome Guardian!

We're all excited, I'm sure.

See you at the Tower.

Edited by omegawpnx, 28 July 2014 - 01:25 PM.

sscace11

sscace11

Recruit

• 16 posts

Welcome Guardian!

We're all excited, I'm sure.

See you at the Tower.

Cannot wait to see everyone there as well! These 42 days cannot come quick enough!

kjhovey

kjhovey

I Sell Propane and Propane Accessories

• 457 posts

Hello to all! So stoked for the full version to be released in 42 days! How excited is everyone else??

Whoa, I go to the University of Louisville :P. Welcome man!

• sscace11 likes this

sscace11

sscace11

Recruit

• 16 posts

Whoa, I go to the University of Louisville :P. Welcome man!

Nice! Interestingly enough this is a modification of my high school logo where I now coach. I go to the CWS every year and love Louisville being there because they have some of the freshest apparel in college at the moment! 

Noles

Noles

Community Manager

• 4247 posts

Hey man, thanks so much for joining! :)

• sscace11 likes this

Zano

Zano

Hand Cannon Overlord

• 202 posts

Thanks for joining our rehab group... err i mean our community!

sscace11

sscace11

Recruit

• 16 posts

Thanks for joining our rehab group... err i mean our community!

rehab is what I am going to need! I am glad I was able to sneak my XB1 into work on Saturday so I could play through the moon and sign on during the reward period! I still wish I could have done so more exploring around! I had a blast running through the Strike's though and cannot wait to see what the Raid's hold in store. The Vault of Glass sounds so epic!

kjhovey

kjhovey

• 457 posts

Nice! Interestingly enough this is a modification of my high school logo where I now coach. I go to the CWS every year and love Louisville being there because they have some of the freshest apparel in college at the moment! 

Ahh, that's cool! Yeah, Louisville has been doing pretty well in baseball over the past 5 years or so. I'm not the biggest baseball fan, but I do support all UL sports :). Glad to hear we have the swag down, haha.

sscace11

sscace11

Recruit

• 16 posts

Ahh, that's cool! Yeah, Louisville has been doing pretty well in baseball over the past 5 years or so. I'm not the biggest baseball fan, but I do support all UL sports :). Glad to hear we have the swag down, haha.

That is awesome! Yeah, I am a huge Husker fan being from Nebraska mainly despite being born in Denver. I am just a huge sports fanatic but when it comes to gaming Halo has pretty much owned my life! I am so glad I was able to give a couple of my codes away for the beta and get my usual Halo clan up and going for the most part and enjoyed cruising through this beta! 

kjhovey

kjhovey

• 457 posts

That is awesome! Yeah, I am a huge Husker fan being from Nebraska mainly despite being born in Denver. I am just a huge sports fanatic but when it comes to gaming Halo has pretty much owned my life! I am so glad I was able to give a couple of my codes away for the beta and get my usual Halo clan up and going for the most part and enjoyed cruising through this beta! 

Sweet, as long as you aren't a Kentucky fan, we will get along lol. Same here, I've always been a sports nut... specifically basketball, football, soccer, and volleyball. I was actually a pretty avid fan of the Cubs back in the Sosa days, but I slowly fell out of the baseball loop. Halo has also owned my life since H2 came out haha. The hours I spent in H2 and H3 are a bit insane. The hours I put into the beta were pretty ridiculous too... between that and work, the gf wasn't too happy.

sscace11

sscace11

Recruit

• 16 posts

Sweet, as long as you aren't a Kentucky fan, we will get along lol. Same here, I've always been a sports nut... specifically basketball, football, soccer, and volleyball. I was actually a pretty avid fan of the Cubs back in the Sosa days, but I slowly fell out of the baseball loop. Halo has also owned my life since H2 came out haha. The hours I spent in H2 and H3 are a bit insane. The hours I put into the beta were pretty ridiculous too... between that and work, the gf wasn't too happy.

Haha. I could only imagine! Actually, hate to break your heart but I loved Kentucky basketball up until the Calipari days. I now cannot stand them. I have jumped all on the Nebrasketball bandwagon though. I love to watch all Husker sports but they always just kill me. Much like my love of the Cubs. I have been a devote fan my entire life and my favorite sport to play is baseball. It hurts so much every year but I could never take another team. It would never be the same. Halo 3 was my curse though! I put in so many hours it was almost inhumane. My friends and I were on just about anytime that we were not at school/practice of some kind. We all loved H2 but H3 for some reason was the one the hook, line and sinkered us into the Bungie world for life. Destiny and The Master Chief Collection will but all bring us back into the single life at the end of the year. haha. However, I did get my girl into Halo and she always would ask to play. It was fun and so worth the investment. the K/D took a hit but making the girl happy is always much more valuable in the long run. So, best of luck on the front!

Mykle

Mykle

Forum Colonel

• 1871 posts
Welcome guardian! Glad you enjoyed the beta. Thanks for joining and make sure you get your Destiny fix with us while we wait til the 9th.
  • sscace11 likes this

ninjadragonkllr

ninjadragonkllr

King of Coffee

• 550 posts

Welcome to the forum

kjhovey

kjhovey

• 457 posts

Haha. I could only imagine! Actually, hate to break your heart but I loved Kentucky basketball up until the Calipari days. I now cannot stand them. I have jumped all on the Nebrasketball bandwagon though. I love to watch all Husker sports but they always just kill me. Much like my love of the Cubs. I have been a devote fan my entire life and my favorite sport to play is baseball. It hurts so much every year but I could never take another team. It would never be the same. Halo 3 was my curse though! I put in so many hours it was almost inhumane. My friends and I were on just about anytime that we were not at school/practice of some kind. We all loved H2 but H3 for some reason was the one the hook, line and sinkered us into the Bungie world for life. Destiny and The Master Chief Collection will but all bring us back into the single life at the end of the year. haha. However, I did get my girl into Halo and she always would ask to play. It was fun and so worth the investment. the K/D took a hit but making the girl happy is always much more valuable in the long run. So, best of luck on the front!

Oh! You hurt me with that one, haha. Seriously though, I didn't mind Kentucky before Calipari either... I actually liked Tubby Smith a lot. I know Nebraska has a pretty rich history in football, but I don't really know too much else about Nebraska sports. So you are a Cubs fan too huh? My brother and Mom are pretty huge Cubs fans, so I know the pain all too well. Baseball may not be my thing, but the Steve Bartman incident is one of the most memorable live sports moments I've ever experienced. I also loved the movie Rookie of the Year growing up. I probably wasted a year of life playing Halo 3 man... I used to have all nighters with my buddies every weekend back in those days. I hear ya with the MC Collection... it's the reason I'm getting a One. That's awesome your girl is into Halo. Mine enjoys some gaming... specifically anything Nintendo and Bioshock (odd combination, I know). I tried getting her to play, but she wasn't feeling it. We will probably have played every Zelda 20+ times by the time we die, aha.

• sscace11 likes this

FreakyIdiota

FreakyIdiota

Recruit

• 22 posts

How excited I am? More than you! Mohaha.

Welcome to the forums, have a good time.

• sscace11 likes this

DstnySkylash

DstnySkylash

Apprentice

• 35 posts

Welcome mate!!

Far - FAR too keen.

Countdown is on. Very literally.

Time off work booked. Alerted the GF not to hassle me.

You could say things are getting pretty serious.

HA !

omegawpnx

omegawpnx

Recruit

• 20 posts

Hey "time off work booked"...

NOT A BAD IDEA.

hahahhaha

• DstnySkylash likes this

DstnySkylash

DstnySkylash

Apprentice

• 35 posts

Hey "time off work booked"...

NOT A BAD IDEA.

hahahhaha

Hahaha ! My thoughts exactly!

And most importantly have told the live in GF to prepare for me staying up seedy hours playing....

She actually demanded to know if we could still make time for .... relations .... HAHA.

I didn't make any promises come destiny drop. hahahahah

sscace11

sscace11

Recruit

• 16 posts

Oh! You hurt me with that one, haha. Seriously though, I didn't mind Kentucky before Calipari either... I actually liked Tubby Smith a lot. I know Nebraska has a pretty rich history in football, but I don't really know too much else about Nebraska sports. So you are a Cubs fan too huh? My brother and Mom are pretty huge Cubs fans, so I know the pain all too well. Baseball may not be my thing, but the Steve Bartman incident is one of the most memorable live sports moments I've ever experienced. I also loved the movie Rookie of the Year growing up. I probably wasted a year of life playing Halo 3 man... I used to have all nighters with my buddies every weekend back in those days. I hear ya with the MC Collection... it's the reason I'm getting a One. That's awesome your girl is into Halo. Mine enjoys some gaming... specifically anything Nintendo and Bioshock (odd combination, I know). I tried getting her to play, but she wasn't feeling it. We will probably have played every Zelda 20+ times by the time we die, aha.

That is freaking awesome! Sadly I have not made near as many runs through the Zelda franchise! My friends however do speed runs against each other and love it. I get so caught up in just watching them play through Zelda. The Rookie of The Year was such a great movie! Gave hope to an entire fan base lol. I bought a One because of Titanfall, Destiny and the MC Collection. Eventually Halo 5 as well. Halo pretty much owns my soul of gaming. But it has been a great purchase. 

mavado454

mavado454

Forum Badass

• 1320 posts

Welcome!  Glad to see another Xbone player on here, feel free to add me.  Buckeye fan here, born and raised in Ohio.

Hemme02

Hemme02

Forum Commander

• 1101 posts

Welcome :)

Whats this 42 days. Isnt it September yet?!?!?!

GodOfSlowness

GodOfSlowness

The Slow One

• 715 posts

Welcome man! I know it's a bit late, but I just got a new screen :L