Photo

58 kills on Shores of Time (Hunter, AR+snipes)

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

kjhovey

kjhovey

I Sell Propane and Propane Accessories

• 457 posts

Decided to upload another... not my most fluid aiming (usually hit a lot of the snipes I missed), but still a solid game.

https://www.youtube....h?v=k7ycSLGmhvU

• Noles, Mr Freakman, kosciarz and 3 others like this

LyKaNlol

LyKaNlol

Bawwss!

• 162 posts

On the cell responding at the moment but.. Are you on Ps3? If so, why aren't we "fire teaming" it up yet? I'm dropping 30 spots left and right with nothing but a horrlble team to show for it.

kjhovey

kjhovey

• 457 posts

On the cell responding at the moment but.. Are you on Ps3? If so, why aren't we "fire teaming" it up yet? I'm dropping 30 spots left and right with nothing but a horrlble team to show for it.

PS4 man... sorry :(. I actually had a pretty bad team that round... second highest KD ration after mine was 0.53 haha. But yes, I know the feeling of bad teammates... hurts the most on First Light.

kosciarz

kosciarz

Apprentice

• 53 posts

What  I sould write to express my feelings after i watch this=]

I just canot, words dont describe it. 

I just say this - im forever your fan.

Edited by kosciarz, 24 July 2014 - 03:37 PM.

kjhovey

kjhovey

• 457 posts

What  I sould write to express my feelings after i watch this=]

I just canot, words dont describe it. 

I just say this - im forever your fan.

Haha, thanks man. Appreciate all the support :).

Aleflippy

Aleflippy

Forum Captain

• 605 posts

Nice vid' man! Keep up the good work ;) 

kosciarz

kosciarz

Apprentice

• 53 posts

https://www.youtube....eature=youtu.be

39 kills on Shores of Time . Not eaven near you  [color=rgb(255,255,255);font-family:verdana, helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-weight:bold;background-color:rgb(40,40,40);]kjhovey ,[/color]but I had much fun;p

Edited by kosciarz, 27 July 2014 - 02:41 AM.

• kjhovey likes this

kjhovey

kjhovey

• 457 posts

Nice vid' man! Keep up the good work ;)

Thanks a lot! Will do :P.

https://www.youtube....eature=youtu.be

39 kills on Shores of Time . Not eaven near you  [color=rgb(255,255,255);font-family:verdana, helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-weight:bold;background-color:rgb(40,40,40);]kjhovey ,[/color]but I had much fun;p

That's great man! As long as you're having fun, who really cares about stat lines haha. In all honesty, the gameplay of my 58 kills wasn't that great. My aim was rusty and I wasn't really moving that smoothly (it was one of the first games I had played that day). I just happened to be in the right places at the right times. I've had a lot better games in terms of aiming, I just don't quite get up to the 50+ kills range haha.

• kosciarz likes this

kosciarz

kosciarz

Apprentice

• 53 posts

Yeah im trying to play with minimap as my main friend. But sometimes i just rush and forgot about everything and Im dying like a noob. 

But tbh eaven if I loose match, i have so much fun.

In games like CoD or BF when I was dying , all I wana do was to quit, and never return.

In Destiny I still have crap games as hell, but I wana return (aka play next game) and just be better then last time. This is rly special.

When it come to game I belive for the first time I feel The Space Magic=]

EDIT:

[color=rgb(170,170,170);font-family:verdana, helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;text-align:center;background-color:rgb(22,22,22);]Kjhovey thank you very much for invite for the last few matches. It was a greate honor for me to play with you![/color]

Edited by kosciarz, 27 July 2014 - 04:31 PM.

kjhovey

kjhovey

• 457 posts

Yeah im trying to play with minimap as my main friend. But sometimes i just rush and forgot about everything and Im dying like a noob. 

But tbh eaven if I loose match, i have so much fun.

In games like CoD or BF when I was dying , all I wana do was to quit, and never return.

In Destiny I still have crap games as hell, but I wana return (aka play next game) and just be better then last time. This is rly special.

When it come to game I belive for the first time I feel The Space Magic=]

EDIT:

[color=rgb(170,170,170);font-family:verdana, helvetica, arial, sans-serif;text-align:center;background-color:rgb(22,22,22);]Kjhovey thank you very much for invite for the last few matches. It was a greate honor for me to play with you![/color]

It takes a lot of practice to use the radar efficiently... especially in this game. Unlike Halo, this is a position censor rather than a motion detector. You have to know the maps really well to make a good guess as to whether the person is in one room or another room that is adjacent to that first room. I'm glad you have fun no matter what, tho the game is always more fun when you have teammates who are willing to cooperate :P. I understand raging at CoD, trust me. I never personally got into CoD, but I can't stand twitch shooters. Glad you like everything so much!

It was fun playing man... it was a shame it kept separating us along with the terrible lag. I think the connections were all suffering due to Bungie stress testing the servers.

• kosciarz likes this

Mykle

Mykle

Forum Colonel

• 1871 posts
Agreed. I enjoyed playing when we were all together. Once they started messing with the servers, it got unbearable. I went 0-7 one match. None of my bullets affected anyone. It made me a sad panda. I stopped playing and missed the close of the beta.

kjhovey

kjhovey

• 457 posts

Agreed. I enjoyed playing when we were all together. Once they started messing with the servers, it got unbearable. I went 0-7 one match. None of my bullets affected anyone. It made me a sad panda. I stopped playing and missed the close of the beta.

It'll be nice having groups on day 1.

Yeah, it was pretty ridiculous. I couldn't AR anyone, was forced to go for snipes and pray they die. I stopped after it threw me off again, so I missed it too.

DstnySkylash

DstnySkylash

Apprentice

• 35 posts

Wow mate - very impressive. i love watching a good controlled player wrecking in PvP - Your movement around the map is always "positive" which means your just constantly putting yourself in good position and making the good shots. Nice round mate, well played! (Ps - carry your team any more? Jesus - speak about having an anchor as a team!!)

kjhovey

kjhovey

• 457 posts

Wow mate - very impressive. i love watching a good controlled player wrecking in PvP - Your movement around the map is always "positive" which means your just constantly putting yourself in good position and making the good shots. Nice round mate, well played! (Ps - carry your team any more? Jesus - speak about having an anchor as a team!!)

Thank you very much :). Glad to see some other players who understand the importance of map awareness ;). And yeah, I kind of hit the jackpot of matches as far as killing goes... found bad enemies and even worse teammates.

JCeeZZyy

JCeeZZyy

Recruit

• 19 posts

That map is super easy to "control" (Pardon the pun). Easiest when you have a team that is cooperating. Holding B and C while keeping someone on the back concrete slab to prevent the other team from spawning there will make for a fast and easy win.

As for the gameplay, that was a stellar performance by you that your team almost lost for you! lol  Awesome job.

kjhovey

kjhovey

• 457 posts

That map is super easy to "control" (Pardon the pun). Easiest when you have a team that is cooperating. Holding B and C while keeping someone on the back concrete slab to prevent the other team from spawning there will make for a fast and easy win.

As for the gameplay, that was a stellar performance by you that your team almost lost for you! lol  Awesome job.

Yup, holding B and C seems to be a pretty common thing for maps in Destiny :P. I'd say they are the best to hold in all of the maps (Earth and Moon are debatable).

Haha, thanks man. Yeah, my team didn't seem like they wanted to win :P.

Mykle

Mykle

Forum Colonel

• 1871 posts

Yup, holding B and C seems to be a pretty common thing for maps in Destiny :P. I'd say they are the best to hold in all of the maps (Earth and Moon are debatable).   Haha, thanks man. Yeah, my team didn't seem like they wanted to win :P.

I hated the moon. On the last day of the Beta, I had been put on the moon 15+ times in a row. Server maintenance was making it lag hard. Worst day of my life. That sucks. If you can't kill people, you need to cap. Stupid team mates...

GagmaTM

GagmaTM

Recruit

• 20 posts

8:30 Daaamnn! sucks putting out your Super and being shut off like that xD.. Happened to me a couple times >.<'' !

Awesome gameplay man! You carried your team to victory technically all by yourself :laugh:

kjhovey

kjhovey

• 457 posts

I hated the moon. On the last day of the Beta, I had been put on the moon 15+ times in a row. Server maintenance was making it lag hard. Worst day of my life. That sucks. If you can't kill people, you need to cap. Stupid team mates...

Yeah, it was very frustrating when it kept putting us on the Moon... and that wasn't the first time it had happened. Servers definitely weren't helping.

Yeah, I got some negative feedback on one of my videos where I carried hardcore and only had 2 caps. We still won and I had a couple people tell me how I wasn't being a team player with caps. It's like, really? What am I supposed to do when my teammates can't get kills? 

8:30 Daaamnn! sucks putting out your Super and being shut off like that xD.. Happened to me a couple times >.<'' !

Awesome gameplay man! You carried your team to victory technically all by yourself :laugh:

I know right??? Haha, I knew he was behind me too... decided to try and take the risk anyways.

Thanks man!

BlackShuck

BlackShuck

New Blood

• 8 posts

Thanks to control mechanics, high kill streak videos like this always mean your team lost or the rest of your team did terrible.

I for one hate having to piggy back bad players.

kjhovey

kjhovey

• 457 posts

Thanks to control mechanics, high kill streak videos like this always mean your team lost or the rest of your team did terrible.

I for one hate having to piggy back bad players.

Haha, yeah, I still have a lot of videos saved where I'd go off for 40+ kills and lose.

I don't really mind it, I don't expect people to be good in the open beta. I would mind it if it was happening in the full game though because that would mean the skill system isn't working.

Hemme02

Hemme02

Forum Commander

• 1101 posts

Cool run man. Much better than i could ever dream of doing myself :D

This video made me think of two things.

1. I actually agree with people that the headshot box is quite big in Destiny, needs to be a little smaller.

2. Damn i want to play this game now.

ST2012

ST2012

Forum Sergeant

• 93 posts

58 kills...  :ohmy:

This pretty much summed up my feelings.

kjhovey

kjhovey

• 457 posts

Cool run man. Much better than i could ever dream of doing myself :D

This video made me think of two things.

1. I actually agree with people that the headshot box is quite big in Destiny, needs to be a little smaller.

2. Damn i want to play this game now.

Don't say that man, you could do it! :P Just takes some practice.

Yeah, the hitboxes were wonky. It doesn't help that Bungie is using their classic instant bullet mechanic from Halo in a much different game. I liked the instant bullet mechanic, but some shots that actually do hit the head still look weird because of how different Destiny is.

Don't we all? :P

This pretty much summed up my feelings.

Haha, thanks.

Mr Freakman

Mr Freakman

Apprentice

• 40 posts

That was awesome. Weird, but awesome.