Photo

Hello~

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Arcanist

Arcanist

New Blood

• 8 posts

Hi there, fellow Guardians. I'm Arcanist and... I'm new to this site, if that wasn't obvious enough. I actually found out about this place while looking for wallpapers for my PS3/laptop and found out there's a forum here! So I decided to join and then posted this thread and then probably gonna check out more of the site and... eventually be playing the beta! Then the full game come September. So hyped.

So, anyway. I'm mostly a PS3 gamer and will be getting the game on that. In the meantime, I do play Borderlands 2, LittleBigPlanet, Minecraft, sometimes GTA V, and FFXIV.

I seriously, SERIOUSLY hope they allow cross-platform between generations - PS3 -> PS4 / 360 -> Xbone - or else it might just be a lonely world for me. If you're getting it for PS3 too, lemme know.

That'll do it for now. See ya!

PS: Yes, I got my name from the FFXIV class. It's my favorite. ^^

• Noles, Mykle and mochichu like this

Mykle

Mykle

Forum Colonel

• 1871 posts
Very glad to have you Arcanist! I wish cross platform was going to happen. Regrettably, I'm sure it isn't though. I am getting it for the ps4 but I'd love to play borderlands 2 with you sometime. I'm only around level 5 as that is not the sort of game I like to play alone.
  • Arcanist likes this

cptlongstar

cptlongstar

Apprentice

• 36 posts

Welcome  there is a lot of Destiny info here have fun!

• Arcanist likes this

ninjadragonkllr

ninjadragonkllr

King of Coffee

• 550 posts

Welcome to the forum
  • Arcanist likes this

SneakAttack

SneakAttack

Forum Wolf

• 67 posts

Welcome, guardian!

• Arcanist likes this

Arcanist

Arcanist

New Blood

• 8 posts

Very glad to have you Arcanist! I wish cross platform was going to happen. Regrettably, I'm sure it isn't though. I am getting it for the ps4 but I'd love to play borderlands 2 with you sometime. I'm only around level 5 as that is not the sort of game I like to play alone.

This can be done; am always looking for new Vault Hunters to play with. And damn, you're getting it for the one console I want it on. :(

Also, thanks to everyone else for welcoming me. I feel special.

Edited by Arcanist, 12 July 2014 - 02:19 PM.

Powershadow24

Powershadow24

Apprentice

• 54 posts

Hey Arcanist. Which class will you play as in destiny? How long have you been following the game? I've been doing it for about 6 months.

• Arcanist likes this

Arcanist

Arcanist

New Blood

• 8 posts

Hey Arcanist. Which class will you play as in destiny? How long have you been following the game? I've been doing it for about 6 months.

Class: Warlock, obviously. Following length: a few days. Haven't been following for awhile 'cause I wasn't expecting to play it anytime soon, but now that I've put in a preorder, I've been super hyped.

Edited by Arcanist, 12 July 2014 - 04:34 PM.

YourDestiny

YourDestiny

Apprentice

• 32 posts

Welcome to the forum guardian,  :Welcome:  brother!

• Arcanist likes this

Noles

Noles

Community Manager

• 4247 posts

Hey man, thanks so much for joining! :)

• Arcanist likes this

GodOfSlowness

GodOfSlowness

The Slow One

• 715 posts

Hey mate! Glad you can join! Whats your favorite class to play on borderlands 2?

• Arcanist likes this

Arcanist

Arcanist

New Blood

• 8 posts

Hey mate! Glad you can join! Whats your favorite class to play on borderlands 2?

Mechromancer! :D

GodOfSlowness

GodOfSlowness

The Slow One

• 715 posts

Mechromancer! :D

She's my 2nd fav, Craig is just too fucking awesome! Stacks or no stacks?

Aleflippy

Aleflippy

Forum Captain

• 605 posts

Baaaah,Axton all the way! Powerful turret of doom everywhere all the time! 

Welcome here Arcanist :) 

TheLittleEmoKid

TheLittleEmoKid

New Blood

• 6 posts

Welcome to the forms (: I am new as well sorry I play xbox and cant keeo you company.

Arcanist

Arcanist

New Blood

• 8 posts

She's my 2nd fav, Craig is just too fucking awesome! Stacks or no stacks?

Stacks as in Anarchy stacks? None. I don't like the idea of losing accuracy to gain a one-time damage bonus so I avoid that tree altogether.

GodOfSlowness

GodOfSlowness

The Slow One

• 715 posts

Stacks as in Anarchy stacks? None. I don't like the idea of losing accuracy to gain a one-time damage bonus so I avoid that tree altogether.

Yes them stacks. My brother went 'em, along with Norphfleets(?) would wreck... well everything.

SneakAttack

SneakAttack

Forum Wolf

• 67 posts

Yes them stacks. My brother went 'em, along with Norphfleets(?) would wreck... well everything.

Well to be fair, norfleets will wreck everything regardless of stacks!  :D

No love for zer0 in this thread?! shame  :down:

kjhovey

kjhovey

I Sell Propane and Propane Accessories

• 457 posts

Welcome man! Sadly, I'll be playing PS4 :(.

• Arcanist likes this

Powershadow24

Powershadow24

Apprentice

• 54 posts

Class: Warlock, obviously. Following length: a few days. Haven't been following for awhile 'cause I wasn't expecting to play it anytime soon, but now that I've put in a preorder, I've been super hyped.

Why is it obvious. I'm kinda ticked off that everyone is choosing warlock. I like it too but it will be annoying when every super is the nova bomb t=and the OP GG grenade. Meanwhile I'll be shooting them with the golden gun while they jump in the air to cast the bomb and using the flashbang of the titan. I preferred the stealthy hunter anyway but no one likes the titan which is precisely why I will choose an exo titan.

Mykle

Mykle

Forum Colonel

• 1871 posts

Welcome man! Sadly, I'll be playing PS4 :(.

It is sad that not everyone will get the true Destiny experience with us.

Why is it obvious. I'm kinda ticked off that everyone is choosing warlock. I like it too but it will be annoying when every super is the nova bomb t=and the OP GG grenade. Meanwhile I'll be shooting them with the golden gun while they jump in the air to cast the bomb and using the flashbang of the titan. I preferred the stealthy hunter anyway but no one likes the titan which is precisely why I will choose an exo titan.

That is a very strong reaction. Also, plenty of people like the Titan. I have been promoting it since playing the alpha. Arcanist- welcome again. Thanks for accepting my friend request. We should play soon!
  • Arcanist likes this

mochichu

mochichu

Forum Sergeant

• 79 posts

Welcome!!!!

• Arcanist likes this

Ozaga

Ozaga

Forum Lieutenant

• 240 posts

Welcome! Add me on PSN. Always looking for more fireteam mates.

• Arcanist likes this

Arcanist

Arcanist

New Blood

• 8 posts

Welcome! Add me on PSN. Always looking for more fireteam mates.

Ozaga, your Steam name looks really familiar... wasn't there an indie dev of a similar name? I'll add regardless.

Powershadow24

Powershadow24

Apprentice

• 54 posts

It is sad that not everyone will get the true Destiny experience with us. That is a very strong reaction. Also, plenty of people like the Titan. I have been promoting it since playing the alpha. Arcanist- welcome again. Thanks for accepting my friend request. We should play soon!

Sorry I got carried away but I really hope not every other character I bump into is a warlock. Their grenades are OP. It's like the Pulse grenades in Halo 4 but severely buffed because they were terrible in Halo 4. Even if you sprint through it you get severely weakened and ripe pickings for the enemy.