Photo

What enemies are you looking forward to facing?

Discussion Destiny Enemies

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

GodOfSlowness

GodOfSlowness

The Slow One

• 715 posts

Hey I am just interested in which enemies are catching you eye thus far! For me I can not wait until I can face some cabal on mars! They look awesome and intimidating. Hard to kill with those huge shields and the gladiators(leaders) just look so intense and ready to kill!

SkydexKiwi

SkydexKiwi

Forum Lieutenant

• 153 posts

Well I would really like to know what other wildlife Destiny will have. We knows that enemies like the fallen and hive are out there but what about other animals? For exmple lions, horses, dogs and cats on earth. Will there be any other animals? Thtas what I want to know.

• Mr Freakman likes this

GodOfSlowness

GodOfSlowness

The Slow One

• 715 posts

Well I would really like to know what other wildlife Destiny will have. We knows that enemies like the fallen and hive are out there but what about other animals? For exmple lions, horses, dogs and cats on earth. Will there be any other animals? Thtas what I want to know.

Never even thought about other wildlife tbh! It's a great idea. Not sure if there will though, seeing how we didn't see any in the vods. But hey things can always change!

SkydexKiwi

SkydexKiwi

Forum Lieutenant

• 153 posts

Never even thought about other wildlife tbh! It's a great idea. Not sure if there will though, seeing how we didn't see any in the vods. But hey things can always change!

I'm asking Deej in the bungie mail sack.

Mykle

Mykle

Forum Colonel

• 1871 posts
Giant world bosses.

GodOfSlowness

GodOfSlowness

The Slow One

• 715 posts

Giant world bosses.

I've been waiting for them to release more info specifically on such enemies like a kid waiting for his mom to take him to the candy store!

Mr Freakman

Mr Freakman

Apprentice

• 40 posts

Hm... a few days ago, Bungie confirmed (http://www.3djuegos....onturas/bungie/ source in Spanish) there won't be rideable animals in Destiny's overworld.

So I wouldn't expect horses up there. Maybe as the saga goes on we'll see something, but for now I think we will not see many wildlife in Destiny. In my opinion it'd be awesome if we found the tigermen poster somewhere as an easter egg or something like that.

What is interesting about that is that in the GDC13, Bungie revealed some breath-taking artwork of the previous Destiny concept in which you could see animals and wild monsters. Put an eye on these.

What is meaningful about this is the fact that Bungie took inspiration on wild creatures, so we can be excited about that (I don't know, maybe we will be able to get a pet in some future Destiny game) or find awesome monsters in the wild.

SkydexKiwi

SkydexKiwi

Forum Lieutenant

• 153 posts

Hm... a few days ago, Bungie confirmed (http://www.3djuegos....onturas/bungie/ source in Spanish) there won't be rideable animals in Destiny's overworld.

So I wouldn't expect horses up there. Maybe as the saga goes on we'll see something, but for now I think we will not see many wildlife in Destiny. In my opinion it'd be awesome if we found the tigermen poster somewhere as an easter egg or something like that.

What is interesting about that is that in the GDC13, Bungie revealed some breath-taking artwork of the previous Destiny concept in which you could see animals and wild monsters. Put an eye on these.

What is meaningful about this is the fact that Bungie took inspiration on wild creatures, so we can be excited about that (I don't know, maybe we will be able to get a pet in some future Destiny game) or find awesome monsters in the wild.

Wow I thank you a lot for these pictures very intriguing if I say so myself. Perhaps the last one with the Lion or Tiger type animal resembles a tamed animal or a pet that can come with you? Hmm I wich Deej would pick my question.

Mykle

Mykle

Forum Colonel

• 1871 posts

Wow I thank you a lot for these pictures very intriguing if I say so myself. Perhaps the last one with the Lion or Tiger type animal resembles a tamed animal or a pet that can come with you? Hmm I wich Deej would pick my question.

He wouldn't actually answer it... I was hoping to ride a space dragon over Venus with Italianos' mom.

SkydexKiwi

SkydexKiwi

Forum Lieutenant

• 153 posts

He wouldn't actually answer it... I was hoping to ride a space dragon over Venus with Italianos' mom.

T-T why would you say that :(! Oh well at least I'd get an answer. No way. I swear it's his job NOT to answer questions about things in the game.

GodOfSlowness

GodOfSlowness

The Slow One

• 715 posts

:laugh:  It would require much more then a special space dragon to go on an adventure with my mother ;)

SkydexKiwi

SkydexKiwi

Forum Lieutenant

• 153 posts

:laugh:  It would require much more then a special space dragon to go on an adventure with my mother ;)

WTF

GodOfSlowness

GodOfSlowness

The Slow One

• 715 posts

WTF

Waffles That Fly?! I want some!!!!

• SkydexKiwi likes this

Ghostride3

Ghostride3

Recruit

• 12 posts
Yo xbox budie (skydexkiwi) didnt see you in a while and there will be at least birds but probaply no dogs or horses

Mykle

Mykle

Forum Colonel

• 1871 posts
The fallen ate them all.

GodOfSlowness

GodOfSlowness

The Slow One

• 715 posts

Fallen ate most of them, we killed the last of them while trying to ride them  ^^

Aleflippy

Aleflippy

Forum Captain

• 605 posts

Hard to say... and since killing everyone is my favourite hobby in video games,I guess the more different targets I get,the more happy I am! 

But so far,the most interesting are the fallen for me... I don't know,I like how they hunt in pack and the four arms seems a great idea! Their weapons and clothes are interesting too,they look quite futuristic but without a weird shape. And (just for the background I know) , I truly like their culture (cutting two arms to get dregs...HA! ) 

The Hive seems more interesting than simple zombies but I'm still getting pretty sick of the whole infection thing,even if Bungie managed to do it pretty well with the Flood (and here,we got weapons and psykers... ) 

The Cabal are looking nice too because they aren't just big badasses wielding big guns who could destroy a planet in two shots. There is something more (and with those shields,they will probably be a real pain) 

The Vex are my second favourite. Their ability to teleport is interesting and could be really annoying and challenging! I like their background as well (and well...they're robots,so they obviously are cool ) 

GodOfSlowness

GodOfSlowness

The Slow One

• 715 posts

Hard to say... and since killing everyone is my favourite hobby in video games,I guess the more different targets I get,the more happy I am! 

But so far,the most interesting are the fallen for me... I don't know,I like how they hunt in pack and the four arms seems a great idea! Their weapons and clothes are interesting too,they look quite futuristic but without a weird shape. And (just for the background I know) , I truly like their culture (cutting two arms to get dregs...HA! ) 

The Hive seems more interesting than simple zombies but I'm still getting pretty sick of the whole infection thing,even if Bungie managed to do it pretty well with the Flood (and here,we got weapons and psykers... ) 

The Cabal are looking nice too because they aren't just big badasses wielding big guns who could destroy a planet in two shots. There is something more (and with those shields,they will probably be a real pain) 

The Vex are my second favourite. Their ability to teleport is interesting and could be really annoying and challenging! I like their background as well (and well...they're robots,so they obviously are cool ) 

The flood was the first thing to ever scare me from trans-versing further into a game. They did a wonderful job with the flood in CE and in H2! 

Aleflippy

Aleflippy

Forum Captain

• 605 posts

I agree! Even if,for myself,the necromorphs scarred me a whole lot more (back in the days of course... not talking about the third one). But this doesn't count because I'm not a big fan on horror games :[ 

This said,the flood is scary,interesting...creepy and original too! Love the way the infected looks like a mix of flesh and plants! And as you said,bungie did them really well :) 

hunterkiller

hunterkiller

Forum Sergeant

• 116 posts

I want to fight some vex just because we have no idea what they're about. Why'd they travel through time? Why Venus? I'm curious about these bronze robots

Mayhem

Mayhem

Assistant Manager of the Year

• 976 posts

Those multi armed dudes in the E3 gameplay trailer look intimidating. That and the big bosses.

Ash

Ash

Forum Sergeant

• 92 posts

The Cabal! There's something to be said about killing aliens that look like Space Marines...

Mykle

Mykle

Forum Colonel

• 1871 posts

Those multi armed dudes in the E3 gameplay trailer look intimidating. That and the big bosses.

We really need to get you updated on this game...

Mayhem

Mayhem

Assistant Manager of the Year

• 976 posts

We really need to get you updated on this game...

Im working on it! lol

The Hive look scary as hell. I look forward to fighting them.   I hope Bungie has some secret enemies to spring on us kind of like how they did in Halo 1.

GodOfSlowness

GodOfSlowness

The Slow One

• 715 posts

Fallen in case you still don't know  :thumbsup:

• Mayhem likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Discussion, Destiny, Enemies