my name is ghost59

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

ghost59

ghost59

hello, my name is ghost59. i come from far far way in new York. i am in training to become an concept artist/ anime animator/ graphic novel/ game developers. i have worked in the game industry before doing marketing and making deals for other teams. right now i am on a break working on my anime :3 which i will develop in college. also have a lot of stories and ip ideas.. :3 i will soon post a universe that i have been working for about five years now slowly building it up and what not well hello brave new world. side note i dont do fan art

Edited by ghost59, 09 April 2013 - 10:40 AM.

• Noles and like this

Sierra 777

Sierra 777

Thanks for joining. And stick around for awhile. :)

Noles

Noles

Community Manager

• 4247 posts
:Welcome: to H4N Ghost, thanks so much for joining!

The Grunt Queen

The Grunt Queen

Welco to H4N! :)

ghost59

ghost59

thanks guys and i will :) :thanks:

amcsBreakingBad

amcsBreakingBad

What up ghost. I think this goes without need for saying but It seems like you could do a lot for this forum. Do us a favor and stick around. Maybe H4N can do you some favors along the way. (wink wink) the funny part about the wink wink is that you might think that you know what exactly I mean but the truth of the matter is that you will never know. Here are two deer slap-fighting. Enjoy. :D

ghost59

ghost59

What up ghost. I think this goes without need for saying but It seems like you could do a lot for this forum. Do us a favor and stick around. Maybe H4N can do you some favors along the way. (wink wink) the funny part about the wink wink is that you might think that you know what exactly I mean but the truth of the matter is that you will never know. Here are two deer slap-fighting. Enjoy. :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EBDgaWe928

i plan to stick around and do more posting.
i enjoyed the video so awesome

Noles

Noles

Community Manager

• 4247 posts

So random :laugh:

Mykle

Mykle

hello, my name is ghost59. i come from far far way in new York.
i am in training to become an concept artist/ anime animator/ graphic novel/ game developers.
i have worked in the game industry before doing marketing and making deals for other teams.
right now i am on a break working on my anime :3 which i will develop in college.
also have a lot of stories and ip ideas..
:3 i will soon post a universe that i have been working for about five years now slowly building it up and what not
well hello brave new world.

welcome!

ocean machine x

ocean machine x

howdy :)

ghost59

ghost59

howdy :)

hey

The Grunt Queen

The Grunt Queen

Funny as f*** x'D