My name is octopus

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Octopus

Octopus

Hey im just starting to get into this community and all i can say is its great so far most people have accepted me and i even have made some new xbl friends. ii have tryed other sites before and they didnt work at all compared to this one. thanks for reading this

Mr. Fluffy

Mr. Fluffy

Welcome to H4N :)

davooll

davooll

Hey, i'm new to H4N too. If you're down to some halo 4 add me. my GT is: davooll

Noles

Noles

Community Manager

• 4247 posts
Thanks for joining H4N and introducing yourself, be sure to stay active and you'll have a great time. :)

Mykle

Mykle

yay!

amcsBreakingBad

amcsBreakingBad

hi. we already met but i thought id join in on the friendliness.

Jwalks

Jwalks

Hey welcome to H4N

brycegrit

brycegrit

Welcome to h4n! :D

IGotDatSnapBck

IGotDatSnapBck

Welcome, welcome....I had the same experience. I had been on other forums (not going to mention any names) but they were rude and acted like if I play Halo I should know everything already. But guess what???? Not here! I have made plenty of friends on xbl- some that I love and some that I love to hate. :) Either way, welcome to our world!! :D
  • Noles and like this

Octopus

Octopus

Hey im just starting to get into this community and all i can say is its great so far most people have accepted me and i even have made some new xbl friends. ii have tryed other sites before and they didnt work at all compared to this one. thanks for reading this

Welcome to H4N :)

Hey, i'm new to H4N too. If you're down to some halo 4 add me. my GT is: davooll

Thanks for joining H4N and introducing yourself, be sure to stay active and you'll have a great time. :)

yay!

hi. we already met but i thought id join in on the friendliness.

Hey welcome to H4N

Welcome to h4n! :D

Welcome, welcome....I had the same experience. I had been on other forums (not going to mention any names) but they were rude and acted like if I play Halo I should know everything already. But guess what???? Not here! I have made plenty of friends on xbl- some that I love and some that I love to hate. :)
Either way, welcome to our world!! :D

im really loving this website thanks for givimg me a friendly welcome

Zicorth

Zicorth

I seem to have forgotten to give you an "offical" welcome on Halo 4 Nation, outside of on the Xbox! Welcome! I hope to see more of you. =)

Long live the Walrus Knights of Amalea!

Also, Octopus below:
Posted Image

Edited by Zicorth, 20 March 2013 - 09:16 PM.

Mykle

Mykle

I seem to have forgotten to give you an "offical" welcome on Halo 4 Nation, outside of on the Xbox! Welcome! I hope to see more of you. =)

Long live the Walrus Knights of Amalea!

Also, Octopus below:
Posted Image

That was a kraken not an octopus. It might have just been an especially large squid honestly...

Zicorth

Zicorth

That was a kraken not an octopus. It might have just been an especially large squid honestly...

I was kidding, Mykle. xD Though it is pretty similar, actually.

HaloWarrior1337

HaloWarrior1337

Welcome to H4N Here have a cookie :3