New guy here :)

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

Recon

Recon

Hey everyone im new to Halo 4 Nation. I am a big fan of the halo series and thought that it would cool to join a forum about halo. after looking around i figured that Halo 4 Nation would be the forum for me. Im a nice person and i am in love with recon armor (As you might notice). I also play a lot of Battlefield, Gears of War, and Minecraft. I look forward to getting to know all of you and being apart of this community
  • Noles and like this

Jwalks

Jwalks

Hey welcome to H4N! I also like Gears of War, have you pre-ordered judgement?

Recon

Recon

Hey welcome to H4N! I also like Gears of War, have you pre-ordered judgement?

Thanks

I really wanted to pre-order it but i have been strapped for cash, i will most likely get it a week or two after it comes out

Jwalks

Jwalks

cool add me on xbl we can play some halo and gears when ya get it

Recon

Recon

cool add me on xbl we can play some halo and gears when ya get it

I will be sure to

amcsBreakingBad

amcsBreakingBad

well hello Recon. I can say that I have never played GoW nor do plan to. It's not that I think it sucks, I actually want to play it but I don't have enough time to play it and Halo 4 and Assassin's Creed 3 and Destiny and ES:O when they come out. But welcome to H4N anyway and remember: DO NOT POST HEREA FEW TIMES AND THEN GET BORED OF IT AND NEVER SHOW UP AGAIN. KEEP POSTING. THIS IS THE MOST AWESOME FORUM IN EXISTENCE. As my friend , The Most Interesting Man in the World says, "stay active my friends."

Recon

Recon

well hello Recon. I can say that I have never played GoW nor do plan to. It's not that I think it sucks, I actually want to play it but I don't have enough time to play it and Halo 4 and Assassin's Creed 3 and Destiny and ES:O when they come out. But welcome to H4N anyway and remember: DO NOT POST HEREA FEW TIMES AND THEN GET BORED OF IT AND NEVER SHOW UP AGAIN. KEEP POSTING. THIS IS THE MOST AWESOME FORUM IN EXISTENCE. As my friend , The Most Interesting Man in the World says, "stay active my friends."

Thanks and i plan on being active :)

Mykle

Mykle

I wouldn't mind playing bf3 or minecraft with you. Welcome!

Mr. Fluffy

Mr. Fluffy

Welcome. Gears of War was pretty awsome.

Noles

Noles

Community Manager

• 4247 posts
Hey man, thanks for joining :)

Sierra 777

Sierra 777

Welcome friend.. Enjoy funny Battle field toon. ;)

Recon

Recon

Thanks for the welcomes everyone :) BTW i love Battlefield Friends :)

PuLSE Y ENeRgy

PuLSE Y ENeRgy

welcome to the best forum there has ever been! we're here to help if ya need =P

Zicorth

Zicorth

Welcome to H4N, Recon! I hope to play a lot of Halo 4 with you in the near future (and distant future as well)! Also, do you like to Forge? If so, then hopefully we can build some maps together. =)

Recon

Recon

Welcome to H4N, Recon! I hope to play a lot of Halo 4 with you in the near future (and distant future as well)!

Also, do you like to Forge? If so, then hopefully we can build some maps together. =)

Thanks, I forge every now and again and I would live to forge with you sometime :)

welcome to the best forum there has ever been! we're here to help if ya need =P

Thanks, if I ever need any help I will be sure to ask :)

Cowardly Jam

Cowardly Jam

Posted Image

Zicorth

Zicorth

By the way, what is your Xbox 360 Gamertag?

Recon

Recon

Recon 343i

Noles

Noles

Community Manager

• 4247 posts

Recon 343i

Feel free to add it to your profile